Re: [i3] Buggy conditional test?

  • From: Marco Hunsicker <i3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: i3-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:42:42 +0100

Hello Michael,

These two lines do exactly the same thing in C.

Thanks. Now I feel stupid ;)

I was confused by some seemingly misleading behavior as I was experiencing crashes after having applied a (minor) code change and adjusting the conditional seemed to fix it.

Only later did I come up with a reproducible testcase that still fails. I will post some information to the code review for "Send IPC window events for focus and title changes" for your consideration.

Thanks much for your support. Much appreciated!

Cheers,
Marco