[huskerlug] Re: Printing with SMB/CUPS...

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:35:10 -0600

I had a similar problem for a while. I sent the information to the
printer and it took forever to print.  But in my case it would print.

So when you try to print from the Mac it works just fine?

-Cesar Delgado
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beettlle@xxxxxxxxxxx