[huskerlug] Re: Printing with SMB/CUPS...

  • From: Clark Seann G A1C HQ AFWA/XORG <seann.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:03:02 -0600

It has been a while for me with running Samba, but I believe print sharing
is a few lines that are commented out in the config files, or you can do it
the easy/lazy way by using the Samba GUI configure program. If you are still
having problems locating this info, I will do my best to apply relivent
information, but I would need to get by my box's and will have to get that
out for you tomorrow if you don't have it solved by then.

Seann C.