[huskerlug] Meeting

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:49:27 -0600

I was thinking that for this month we change the format of the meeting a
little bit.  I just received in the mail "Revolution OS" and I was
thinking that other people might want to watch it as well.  What if we
make this month's meeting a viewing of this movie on a big-screen TV?
What day?  I know I've talked to some people and any Thursday and Friday
are bad.  I'm good any day except this coming Friday (11th of April) and
Thursday 17th (<shameless-self-promotion>my band is having a concert at
the Zoo bar</shameless-self-promotion>).

-Cesar Delgado