[huskerlug] Re: Meeting

  • From: GrayGeek <jkreps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:02:23 -0500

On Sunday 06 April 2003 01:49 am, you wrote:
> I was thinking that for this month we change the format of the meeting a
> little bit.  I just received in the mail "Revolution OS" and I was
> thinking that other people might want to watch it as well.  What if we
> make this month's meeting a viewing of this movie on a big-screen TV?
> What day?  I know I've talked to some people and any Thursday and Friday
> are bad.  I'm good any day except this coming Friday (11th of April) and
> Thursday 17th (<shameless-self-promotion>my band is having a concert at
> the Zoo bar</shameless-self-promotion>).
>
> -Cesar Delgado

Any evening is good for me, or any time on Sat or Sun afternoon.

--
GrayGeek

Remember...........
It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.
It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and
whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the
flag.
authored by
Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC