[huskerlug] Re: Meeting

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:45:14 -0600

    Ah, I can see I can relax.  I thought I may have had to burn some
OpenCD's 3.1, at least extra ones, but what I do burn I'll be taking to
the SENCUG meeting which is at 7:00 p.m. to hear John Folsom head of the
Lincoln Library tech dept give a talk.  Caesar have a good meeting. I am
sorry I won't be able to make it.  ---Jim

         South East Nebraska Computer Users Group
                          Meeting
                Victor E. Anderson Library
                      Conference Room
                Fremont & Touzalin Streets