[huskerlug] Re: BBC NEWS | Technology | A child's view of the $100 laptop

  • From: "Karin Dalziel" <hlug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:38:59 -0600

(Hi, I'm a Linux newbie that just lurks on this list)
I bought one of these machines, and I am really impressed. It is clearly not
meant for adults, but it's a nice little computer.

I posted about it on my website:
http://www.nirak.net/2007/12/16/initial-thoughts-about-the-olpc/ and will
probably post again soon. Three of us in the Library ordered one, so we'll
be able to test out the mesh network as well.

-Karin Dalziel