[huskerlug] Re: BBC NEWS | Technology | A child's view of the $100 laptop

  • From: Paul <pandrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:11:18 -0900

I received mine yesterday!  The keyboard is ridiculously small, but I was
able to modify my touch typing slightly in order to resemble something like
typing.
I ordered one for my niece (five years old) and one for myself...  gotta
have your toys.

I was impressed with the rotating screen.  I'm hoping that it will work well
on long trips for ebooks and short notes to keep in touch back home while
I'm away.  So far, I think it will be that and more.

Paul