[huskerlug] Money from Nebraska Bookstore

  • From: "Martin Wolff" <mwolff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:41:34 -0600

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the money from the Nebraska
Bookstore has been cashed and put into our SOFS account.  We now have
$51.36 in HLUG's account.

As a reminder, back at the beginning of this semester I setup an
account for us at Nebraska Bookstore.  This means that if you buy
books from them, and you say that you would like money from it donated
to Husker Linux they will donate a percentage of that total sale to
us.  A few people buying books there adds up quickly.

I know a lot of people buy books online, however, if you do plan to
buy them locally I would encourage you to buy them from the Nebraska
Bookstore so we get some of the money from the sale.

Thanks,
Martin