[hrbarnet] HRB Weekly get-together

  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrbarnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:03:47 +0000

Here we are again.  Another Thursday, and another meeting.  Yes, it is time for the second meeting of the year .........gosh the year is flying by, soon be wrapping up for winter !  (Actually my local paper suggested that there 'maybe' snow again next week. They also said that 'maybe' I will win the national lottery on Saturday !!!!!)

Anyway, as usual there are the joining instructions at the bottom of this e-mail.

Look forward to seeing you.

Cheers

--

This e-mail is from
Martin Rosen

Protected by Kaspersky Security Cloud

Martin Rosen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HRB Weekly get-together

Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9904597379?pwd=REw2bVordFJsU1B3WncxRVJoSnd2UT09

Meeting ID: 990 459 7379

Passcode: 4528