[hrbarnet] HRB Weekly get-together

  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrbarnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 12:42:34 +0100

Hello everyone.   Welcome to another weekly get-together.   Well after all those weeks of dry, hot summery weather, it has changed, to wet, dismal !   Guess who put the washing on the garden line this morning ?!!

Well, unless you have buried your head somewhere, you will know we now have a new Prime Minister.   I wonder if it will have any affect on our weekly get-togethers?   Will she want to join in (must send her the link !).  Is Martin F still in foreign climes ?   As we have 'brexited' we shouldn't go to Europe and help their economy !!

Anyway, those with computer access, I expect to see you, as usual, at 8.05pm tonight.   As usual the log on details are below.

--

This e-mail is from
Martin Rosen

Protected by Kaspersky Security Cloud

Martin Rosen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HRB Weekly get-together

Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9904597379?pwd=REw2bVordFJsU1B3WncxRVJoSnd2UT09

Meeting ID: 990 459 7379

Passcode: 4528