[hrbarnet] HRB Weekly get-together

  • From: Martin <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrbarnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:17:40 +0100

There are just under 6 hours to go (at time of typing this) for our weekly get together!   Despite the rise in cost of living, the cost of joining this meeting is still absolutely free (if you are using batteries that you already had and don't plug into the mains!) to connect.  See our smiling faces.

Those of you that can, we will see you at 20:05 this evening, those of you that can't .....we will miss you !!

Following my signature, are all the connection details.

Cheers

--

This e-mail is from
Martin Rosen

Protected by Kaspersky Security Cloud

Martin Rosen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HRB Weekly get-together

Join Zoom Meeting https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9904597379?pwd=REw2bVordFJsU1B3WncxRVJoSnd2UT09

Meeting ID: 990 459 7379

Passcode: 4528