[hllug] Re: Greetings friends.

  • From: herb cee <hc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:25:52 -0600

WB5BKL wrote:
We missed you both and (of course) talked about you.

We also talked about the a presentation for a radio club, Flashplayer
update issues, the utility of sed and nawk, MythTV and closed caption
issues.

We also discussed nursing home requirements for Cranz, but that was
off-topic.

Hope to see you guys soon.  Get well.  That's an order.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive

 On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 13:10 -0600, Don Crowder wrote:
Lisa and I will miss you at the Marble Falls meeting again today. I don't know why attending that meeting is always such a problem for us but I suppose I should resign myself to it. She's almost-but-not-quite over a cold and I'm somewhere in the middle of it. Our recent inability to slow down seems to have lowered our resistance somewhat. At any rate, we've no other commitments today and skipping the meeting allows us some much-needed time to 'vegetate' and, with luck, recuperate. Best regards to one and all.
Yeah get well quik, and heres some entertainment from Hitachi ...made me laugh.
http://www.hitachigst.com/hdd/research/recording_head/pr/PerpendicularAnimation.html

herb