[hllug] Greetings friends.

  • From: Don Crowder <donguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LIST - HLLUG <hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:10:58 -0600

Lisa and I will miss you at the Marble Falls meeting again today. I don't know why attending that meeting is always such a problem for us but I suppose I should resign myself to it. She's almost-but-not-quite over a cold and I'm somewhere in the middle of it. Our recent inability to slow down seems to have lowered our resistance somewhat. At any rate, we've no other commitments today and skipping the meeting allows us some much-needed time to 'vegetate' and, with luck, recuperate. Best regards to one and all.

--
Don Crowder
http://www.don-guitar.com