[hllug] Re: Greetings friends.

  • From: WB5BKL <wb5bkl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hllug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:24:26 -0600

We missed you both and (of course) talked about you.

We also talked about the a presentation for a radio club, Flashplayer
update issues, the utility of sed and nawk, MythTV and closed caption
issues.

We also discussed nursing home requirements for Cranz, but that was
off-topic.

Hope to see you guys soon.  Get well.  That's an order.

cln
Meanest Man on Emeralds Drive