[hipl-users] HIP in wireless environment

  • From: Lina <linalinaa@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:35:52 +0200

Hello,,

I  want to use a HIP node in wireless network(I have my access point and this
hip node
will be controlled by that AP).

I installed the compiled HIPL kernel from :
http://hipl.hiit.fi/hipl/contrib/kernel/deb/i386/

In the install notes,

Particularly, they don't contain any firmware for e.g. wireless
devices. You may have to install extra modules and firmware
images manually.

So I think I have to add some thing to my kernel to be able to be used in
wireless environment
with HIP.

Any help in that plz? Which modules I have to add??
Real thanks.

Votre contact a choisi Hotmail, l'e-mail ultra sécurisé. Créez un compte
gratuitement !
http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp