[hipl-users] Re : Re: HIP communication

  • From: Jack Alphonse <jack.alphonse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:04:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I mean this file exactly.
Thanks so much

--- En date de : Ven 13.6.08, Varjonen Samu <samu.varjonen@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
:
De: Varjonen Samu <samu.varjonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet: [hipl-users] Re: HIP communication
À: hipl-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Vendredi 13 Juin 2008, 12h21

Varjonen Samu wrote:
> Jack Alphonse wrote:
>> Hi all,

>> And I wanna ask about the RDV server.
> Rendezvous is not my specialty but, I do not see a question about it
> so... :)

Heh, just noticed that you probably meant the "/etc/hip/relay_config"

configuration file rather than the one controlling hipd. Sorry, my
mistake :)

The answer is still somewhat valid, use the latest code from the
repository, see http://www.infrahip.net/index.php?index=download
and section "Getting the Sources via Arch for the First Time". Then
compile and install hipl from the sources start hipd and the file should
appear.

BR,
Samu