Re: Saturday PM tow duty

  • From: Len Nash <lennash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flyinryan_elm@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ryan,
I am covering your morning shift tomorrow but I am flying for work
mid-afternoon so it will be very helpful if the PM tow person actually gets
there early. I will need to leave the field around 1:15 - 1:30pm the latest to
get down the hill to ELM for my flight.
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hear some sort of stomache virus is
going around.
Thanks again
Len Nash