Saturday PM Instruction

  • From: Stefan Trego <stefantrego@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill Freelists <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:14:40 -0400

Hello All,

I'm home from RIT this weekend and would like to get some flying in since
Saturday (4/30/2011) looks like a great day for it! I noticed on the duty
roster there isn't any PM instruction. Would any instructors be interested in
instructing me tomorrow afternoon? I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you,
Stefan Trego -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This
list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line
indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list,
contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc