Re: Saturday PM tow duty

  • From: "Horton, David SIK" <David.Horton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bryancotton@xxxxxxxxx>, <lennash@xxxxxxxxx>, <flyinryan_elm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:09:42 -0400

Brian
Chris Butler says he can tow this pm, between the two of you I think we are
covered.

David

________________________________

From: Bryan Cotton <bryancotton@xxxxxxxxx>
        From: Horton, David SIK <David.Horton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        To: lennash@xxxxxxxxx, flyinryan_elm@xxxxxxxxxxx
        Cc: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 7:30 PM

        All
        I am heading to another meeting now in Dallas and will not be done for
a while. I will start making phone calls in the am for help. Is there any tow
pilot that can assist tomorrow pm? Thanks
        David

________________________________

        From: Ryan Smith <flyinryan_elm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: Saturday PM tow duty
        To: "Harris Hill Freelists" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Date: Friday, April 29, 2011, 9:47 AM

        Hello all, I was going to cover Dave Horton's Saturday PM tow duty but
I have come down with somethnig nasty this week. Would anyone be interested in
covering his duty? looks like a beautiful day tomorrow. Dave will make some
calls tonight if nobody responds before then, but we wanted to get a jump on
finding someone. Definately don't want to be short a towpilot on such a nice
flying day.
        Ryan Smith