Re: Octoberfest II

  • From: Robert Tarnoczy <robtarnoczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schweizer.kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:31:45 -0400

That's quite a few people. I'll be up shortly, maybe in a half hour or 45
minutes
On Oct 11, 2015 10:27 AM, "Kyle Schweizer" <schweizer.kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If there are any commercial pilots available we could use some help up at
the hill today. As of right now we have none, but we are waiting for the
fog to clear out of the valley. We have a line of about 25 people waiting
for rides.

Kyle SchweizerOn Oct 11, 2015 9:18 AM, Edwin Funk <efunk11@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

For those who want to sit on the porch and watch another evening begin,
bring your own snacks and a mug and we’ll enjoy the HB Oktoberfest beer one
more time. We’ll start after flying stops today.

Ed

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "
hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR
OWN RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives
remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from
this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".