Octoberfest II

  • From: Edwin Funk <efunk11@xxxxxx>
  • To: Harris Hill <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:18:06 -0400

Hello All,

For those who want to sit on the porch and watch another evening begin, bring
your own snacks and a mug and we’ll enjoy the HB Oktoberfest beer one more
time. We’ll start after flying stops today.

Ed

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to
"hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". IMPORTANT NOTE: POST PERSONAL INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN
RISK. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain
on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail
list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".