[HFbeacons] Re: Finally got my ticket

  • From: "kj4qob" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kj4qob" for DMARC)
  • To: hfbeacons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 07:55:57 -0600

Congrats on you new ticket Brandon.
 I use a really old 23 channel Cobra 29 CB that was given to me years before I
converted it. I converted it to 10 meter with the help of WJ5O. His Website is
here: http://www.qsl.net/wj5o/I also use one of the original Pico Keyers from:
http://www.hamgadgets.com/Also, On W5JO's site he has info on using just the
Pico Keyer chip and building your own keyer cheap.Anyway you end up going it a
learning curve and fun. I've received QSL's from many places in Europe, Japan,
and all over the USA. Amazing for only 2 watts into a ground mounted 102"
stainless steel whip.
73 de W4CJB/BJohn