[HUG ] Re: SV: Stranded Patrick

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:15:11 +0200

  Need I remind you that I am still stranded in San Diego WITHOUT a digital
back for my Hasselblad system!!!  So far no one has come to my rescue!  I don't
know how much longer I can last... hopefully long enough for that African
Barrister to finally pay me for assisting him in transferring his deceased
father's millions out of his country...Strange, I thought I had done that. Oh,
no wait. I assisted with releasing his oil millions!!

  > Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 23:40:14 +0200
  > From: tjols@xxxxxxxxx
  > To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  > Subject: [HUG ] SV: Stranded Patrick
  >
  > 1)
  > Muggings and street robberies of tourists are rare in Europe. Over here it
is the thing that happens to drunk teenagers.

  > 2)
  > Your passport is far more valuable on the black market than your chipped
creditcard. I could sell mine for 20.000 NOK (3,000 $) anytime.

  > 3)
  > If you lose your creditcard simply call the bank or credit card company and
they will help you out. Fast!

  > Tom of Oslo

provide for food and get him a flight home for one and only one time.

  > > I know this as my crazy exwife threw our passports away on the train from
Paris to Brussels leaving us and our two kids stranded. All the way from Parris
she had been hounding me for the passports, and when we arrived in Brussels she
left them on the train. She did this as six weeks in Europe was not enough, she
wanted more time in Europe.