[HUG ] Re: SV: Stranded Patrick

  • From: Richard Schiff <leicaman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:55:07 -0700

Need I remind you that I am still stranded in San Diego WITHOUT a digital back
for my Hasselblad system!!!  So far no one has come to my rescue!  I don't know
how much longer I can last... hopefully long enough for that African Barrister
to finally pay me for assisting him in transferring his deceased father's
millions out of his country...