[HUG ] Re: Family Member Impersonation Scam

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 17:25:23 +0200

I also think it is a scam. He could be contacted through his web-page if the
phone numbers on the e-mail are false. Does anyone on the list actually know
him? Sitting here on the tip of Africa we are very suspicious of e-mail pleas
for help. Surely HIS embassy should be able to help - or his bank for that
matter. Appealing to a loose group of correspondents on a photo list is pushing
it!

Cheers
Harry