[HUG ] My Predicament Urgent reply

  • From: "Patrick St.Cin" <pgstcin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chammann@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Why will Chris be sending such a bad mail to all contact ? They should have
asking of my well been before acting on there mail they got from my yahoo
account. I send mails to all contact seeking for help due to the current
incident that i got where i was in the UK for official purpose before the
mugged attack came up and i lose all my property to them. I'm still in the
hotel library seeking for help kindly inform all contact that am really facing
a very big mess and need help out of here.
I need your urgent responds.

Patrick St.Cin
www.imagesbypatrick.com
Tel (505)239-3086