[HUG ] Re: Distagon 30 Internal Filters....

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:18:13 -0700

Ok... trial over.

Short answer... No, the Russian filters do not fit.

Long answer....
The Zeiss filters fit inside the optical path.  The Russian fit on the back
of the lens.  They are in the wrong place.
The Zeiss filters are like an inch in diameter.. the Russian closer to 1 1/2
inches.
The Zeiss screw in.  The Russian just slip over.

Good try, though.

For those asking or hinting that I must have one of the filters in the
optical path.... the idiot that separated the lens from its filters forgot
to remove the clear filter from the lens before he separated the filters
from the lens... so I have the clear filter already......

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx