[HUG ] Re: Distagon 30 Internal Filters....

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:49:20 -0700

Everyone hears the stories, but rarely does someone tell the results.....

I was looking for these filters for about 6 months.  None had come up for
sale.

Well, as luck would have it, a set of filters for the 30 Distagon ( Fisheye)
came up for sale on Ebay about 2 weeks ago......  As usual, I got lulled
into a state of euphoria at the low price...... until the last 10 or so
seconds.

I did not "steal" them....., but I got a set .....used, like new.  ( and a
few cases, which I will peddle off later this month... thus lowering the
cost of the filters only.)

They all fit properly....

Thanks for all the suggestions.....

Frank Filippone