[HUG] Re: Boneheads

  • From: "BOB KISS" <bobkiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:36:55 -0400

DEAR UNCLE DICK,
        Reminds me of a famous story regarding New Yorker Dorothy Parker.
The following may not be a totally accurate but it keeps the spirit of the
story.  A reporter was badgering her and he said, "Miss Parker, you think
you're pretty smart, don't you?" to which she replied, "Why, yes, actually I
do!"  He then said, "You think you can make a joke out of anything, don't
you?" to which she replied, "Why yes, actually I do!"  In frustration he
said, "Make a joke out of the Horticulture!" to which she replied, "You can
lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think!"  Hmmmmmmmmmm!
                CHEERS!
                        BOB