[HUG] Re: Boneheads

  • From: "Harry Lock" <harrylock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 07:06:37 +0200

To those who know better........

I run workshops and take people on field trips and I am always amused by watching people who know they have to bring a tripod, but they never use the thing! They spend all of their time trying to balance the tripod as it leans against their thigh or hip while they hand-hold their camera for picture taking. When I suggest they use the tripod they answer, "I was just taking a quick picture."

It seems there is a gap in the market for 'Tripod Workshops' - but then again, I don't think anyone will attend.

Here's to sharp pictures

Harry.

camera outings
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>