[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #26

  • From: "Nathan Whitehorn" <nathan.whitehorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:53:56 -0600

> >Apologies to the x86 users here, who are probably wondering WTF OF,
> >BeOS Launcher, OS Chooser, CFM, and a Boot 1 resource might be :P
> >-Nathan
>

> Actually, I'm REALLY enjoying all of this talk.  I've been a Mac User
> for 10 years now and have learned quite a bit just from your few e-
> mails.  I'm also understanding all of it!
>
> Please DO continue this discussion here!

Well, it's more or less done. But I've got an extra ppc that I'll rig
up as a sacrifice box, and see if I can write a NewOS OF bootloader for
it, and plug away at the NewOS port. (That means I have to *gasp* learn
some more ppc asm!) I've got syscalls and things working here now...
-Nathan

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"Here's something to think about:  How come you never see a headline like
`Psychic Wins Lottery'?"
                -- Jay Leno