[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V2 #26

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:55:03 -0500

>Apologies to the x86 users here, who are probably
>wondering WTF OF, BeOS Launcher, OS Chooser, CFM,
>and a Boot 1 resource might be :P
>-Nathan

Hrm, I would've read it closer before deleting it had I known it wasn't
just technical stuff I didn't understand.  Being a new [or rather soon
to be] PPC BeOS user...  [BeBox from the auction!  :P  Thanks again
Billy!]

Which brings me to my next point, after I figure out the differences
and intricacies (?Sp), I'll be more than willing to help out with the
PPC end of things here as well, testing or whatever.

[From another email]
> Please DO continue this discussion here!

I'll pay more attention, I promise!  ;)

Deej