[haiku] Re: haiku-os.org Credits page (Was: Attribution for Haiku website design and theme)

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:36:28 +0200

Hi,

On 2010-05-12 at 17:13:41 [+0200], Philippe Houdoin
<philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 4) If you are decided to end it that way, could you give us some time to
> workout a theme replacement, in order to avoid "to compromise the integrity
> of the website" right when we get more exposure from new visitors than usual
> due to Alpha 2 ?

I don't actually think that Jorge's request to remove the theme from the site
needs to be fulfilled. What we contribute to an open source project remains
open source, no? I am not a lawer, though, so I may be missing something. I
just find it strange that this would indeed be a valid request.

Best regards,
-Stephan