[openbeos] Re: 'error copying file 'x' value too large for defined type'

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:40:05 +0100

2007/1/19, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

"Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm wondering if anyone looked into this, I posted it a couple days
> ago, but
> didn't read anything further on it:
>
> I duplicated this in both Qemu and Vmware....
>
> mountvolume -all didn't mount the volume, so I manually mounted it
> with -t
> iso9660 using this iso disc image:

Probably the iso9660 file system misses the hooks to identify its
partitions; that's one of the things that were changed since R5.

Hmm the real problem is these file system modules aren't registered when
scanning partitions on boot, and not after either. iso9660 is not asked to
identify.
But, anyway, the iso9660 hooks are broken : it would go to KDL :)

Bye
Jérôme