[openbeos] 'error copying file 'x' value too large for defined type'

  • From: "Karl vom Dorff" <haikubounties@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:15:18 -0500

I'm wondering if anyone looked into this, I posted it a couple days ago, but didn't read anything further on it:

I duplicated this in both Qemu and Vmware....

mountvolume -all didn't mount the volume, so I manually mounted it with -t iso9660 using this iso disc image:

http://www.karlvd.com/test.iso.zip

copying 'large' files off this iso doesn't work.

An error is returned as 'error copying file 'x' value too large for defined type', but if you try and copy a file a few kb, like a readme file, it copies fine...

Karl

http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionid=b2456790-90e6-4d28-9219-5d7207d94d45&mkt=en-ca