[openbeos] Re: compiler option -nostdinc

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 00:10:57 +0200 CEST

"Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> > We're already getting the directory of libgcc.a in the configure
> > script. I don't know, whether that's true for all GCC versions, but
> > at
> > least the ones I saw have their headers in the `include'
> > subdirectory.
> > So, things shouldn't be that difficult.
>
> Right, I don't think any GCC package will do it differently. I
> completely forgot about the -print-libgcc-file-name option, that
> should
> be a clean solution.
> Since you are our build guru, do you feel like wanting to do it? If
> not, I could try :-)

Done. It's a bit ugly, since the directory also contains headers like <
stdio.h> and thus cannot be added as the first include directory, but
it seems to work. I also changed the libgcc.a handling a bit, so that
it is necessary to re-run configure.

I didn't remove `headers/posix/new*', but it should be safe to do now.
Feel free...

CU, Ingo