[openbeos] Re: compilation problem with Haiku

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 14:41:24 +0200 CEST

"David McPaul" <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I still have a number of errors when running makehdimage, some
> missing
> object files and some files with compile errors.
> but I am finding that if I run jam manually against the missing bits
> they compile and link ok and that gets me past the error.
> So far I have had to manually do kernel.so and strace

I have the same problem over here on all machines I am building under.
This looks to me like a Jam problem, although I haven't investigated
it; I've briefly scanned the Jam sources, but I saw no artificial limit
that could cause this.
It happens no matter if the StatCacheServer is running in the
background or not.

Bye,
   Axel.