[openbeos] Re: Web server troubles

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:10:16 -0800

On 2004-10-30 at 19:56:27 [-0700], Daniel Furrer wrote:
> I haven't been able to access hauku-os.org for more than a week now and
> since we figured out so far that:
> 1) There are (many or at least a few) people that can't access haiku-os.org
> 2) The problem seems to be on the server's side.

The server appears to me to be fine (accessing it by IP brings up the
placeholder page we used to have before the new name was announced).

As to the domain names, I've been spending so much time at work I haven't
bothered combing through all the unfiltered mail in my inbox, and I missed
the renewal messages from domainmonger telling me to renew the darn things.
It looks like they've been put on "hold". So I just renewed them. Hopefully
they'll be functional again shortly. Apologies all around.

-Tyler

p.s. Michael, I should sign these things over to the NPO sometime...