[openbeos] Re: Waiting and waiting

  • From: "Matt Verran" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:31:24 GMT

<lurkoff>

As a none code contributing bod... (so kick me if my view is out of
line)

*IF* we had a kernel, more people could contribute, since BeOS is
modular, we should be able to drop in a new kernel and everything
should work right?

Now, admittedly we are in a Catch 22, no kernel until all kits are
written, and no kits until kernel is written...

So how do we solve this?

<lurkoff>