[openbeos] Re: Waiting and waiting

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:05:24 -0500

I certainly won't promise. :-)
Believe me when I tell you that picking a name and a logo is probably more work
than any of the kits except the major 3 (kernel, media, IK). It has been the
focus of hundreds of hours, literally, of work on the part of (mostly) the
admin staff. Yeah. Really.

It does look like it is winding down, on the admin side, with more focus going
to Kurtis and Stuart (webmaster and CDT, respectively). Their real life
schedules will really have a lot more to do with the timing than anything else,
so I can't really say...