[haiku] Re: Trouble Compiling gcc2 Buildtools

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:40:40 -0600

> Or actually the Haiku trunk. The missing headers are the ones from
> headers/posix. They are copied by the build_cross_tools script to a
> temporary directory and then passed to the gcc's configure script. Which,
> IIRC, does copy them to some other location used by gcc's build system. I
> guess that either something is wrong with the check out of the Haiku trunk
> or copying fails for some reason (permissions?). Without more information
> it's impossible to say more.
>
> CU, Ingo

Ok, thanks for the information.  At least now I have an idea of where I

should focus my efforts in fixing this compile error for buildtools.

I will look at permissions first and if that does not work out, then I

will do clean checkout of trunk & tools and hope for the best. :-)

GoodBye,

Win a $10,000 shopping spree from Hotmail! Enter now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729711