[haiku] Re: Trouble Compiling gcc2 Buildtools

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:28:44 -0600

>From: prushik@xxxxxxxxx
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:56:37 -0400
>Subject: [haiku] Re: Trouble Compiling gcc2 Buildtools
>To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

>It looked to me like all you have to do is checkout a clean copy of the
>buildtools (from that bug ticket thats what it looked like)

Once I received that error I went and checked out new copy of buildtools. :-)

I receive same error compiling clean checkout of buildtools.

I will try a 2nd checkout of buildtools and see what happens.

I feel it may be some type of path or environment issue but easier

to install new Linux or get downloads from Haiku-Files because I tried

the easy and obvious fixes which have not worked.

Bye,

30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter Now.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729710