[openbeos] Re: Today's Update

  • From: revol@xxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:54:24 +0200 (MEST)

Well I must admit I totally agree with this guy. I too would already have
downloaded the whole thing and filled my hard disk and all my workspaces with
the files to see how it works :)

Besides I'm not sure myself can spend lot of time on this project... as a
student I have lots of things to do (bahhhh, courses :-( ), and there's also
some project that are already waiting for me (one of them is Prosit:
http://lpg.ticalc.org/prj_prosit/index.html
, another is NiftyPlayer). I think this is the same for others here, don't
forget we are not payed by Be to spend our days on the project...
(anyway they couldn't do it now :^) ), although I'd love that.

Anyway I won't be able to do many things this month, I have to work on maths
stuff (exam in 2 weeks), my driving licence to pass (yeah I said pass), and in
4 weeks the scholar year begins, with all the useless courses you need to go
to... I hope to be able to organize enough.

François.