[openbeos] OpenBeOS Developers Network Born

  • From: "Jason Martin" <phyte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:56:17 -0700

I would like to invite everyone to my little side project to help OpenBeOS out.
I bought the domain www.obedn.com(OpenBeOS Developers Network) yesterday, and
coded the site last night. It already has forums, projects, status's,
developers, members, bug tracking, developer notes, and much more. I'm still in
the dev phase, but it should be 99% complete by the weekend. I host the site
from my dedicated business line and server from my house. I can code anything
you guys need, just ask. I would really like OpenBeOS to succeed, and this is
the way I would like to help.

Alittle about myself. I have been writing web applications for the past 5
years, and am currently a Senior Software Analyst for Meritage Technologies in
Austin, Tx. I have been using BeOS since the R4 days.

Visit the site.. I promise you will like it :)

Jason Martin aka Phyte

P.S. I haven't tested the code in Net+ yet, but everything works in
IE(obviously), Netscape, and Mozilla.

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/