[openbeos] Re: There's only one OBOS and mphipps is our leader

  • From: "Guy Haviv" <mul_m7m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 02:22:28 +0200

>** Newsletter
>Can someone please make the newsletter be an actual
>email newsletter? Like the original Be newsletter.
>For some reason I don't read it unless it's in my mailbox.

>What format would people want? PDF, Link or ASCII?

michael, or whoever (long time no chat :) ,
im not sure but i think there wasnt a newsitem on the frontpage in the obos
site about the last newsletter..
i found out about it by accident when i was on my way to the archive..
perhaps its worth a (late) news item..

about the formats:
        pdf would be cute.. just print from net+ with the lovely pdf writer :)