[openbeos] Re: There's only one OBOS and mphipps is our leader

  • From: "Jonas Sundstrom" <kirilla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:16:24 CEST (+0200)

Michael Phipps wrote:
> Hmm. Would you like to volunteer to pick one each 2
> weeks and do a personal interview? I think that
> would be a great feature!

It sure would!
Probably not with me doing it though.  :-]

> >** Newsletter
> >Can someone please make the newsletter be an actual
> >email newsletter? Like the original Be newsletter.
> >For some reason I don't read it unless it's in my mailbox.
>
> What format would people want? PDF, Link or ASCII?

I'd prefer a plain text email with a link to the web-version at the
top.

The PDF format is best used for documents meant to be printed.
(manuals, brochures, application forms, etc) Which is probably why it's
never been any good for on-screen reading on any platform, IMO.
(I suppose the format is not to blame but the frequent use of multiple
columns)

/Jonas Sundstrom. ~ www.kirilla.com ~