[openbeos] Re: Skin

  • From: "Curtis Wanner" <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:46:17 -0400

Austin wrote:

>The leaves were put through some filters. I am also thinking of doing large
>solid leaves, but I want to keep the feeling of lightness. I also changed
>the image so that new logo is used. Can someone tell me an opinion on the
>circle version? The idea is based of of the Hitsuzendo enso (which is a
>cool complement to an Haiku).

IMHO.  In both cases they are more wispy than light.  Please don't take this
as an insult, but it feels to me like I took too much cough medicine when I
see it.  I was wondering how the leaves would look if they were something
like the litho icons on iconfactory -
http://iconfactory.com/freeware/preview/lit1

Curtis