[haiku] Re: Sequitur source code

  • From: Theodore Kokkoris <t.kokkoris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 15:18:16 +0000

waddlesplash, JFYI, I have claimed the GCI task for Sequitur:

http://www.google-melange.com/gci/task/view/google/gci2013/5814455925473280

I saw a discussion you had earlier on the mailing list about
ResourceSet.{cpp,h}. I copied them from the deskbar source code and made
some modifications to make them work on this codebase.

Sequitur includes a ToolTip.h header that was included in BeOS. I'm going
to try and see if we can use the private one included in Haiku, since the
one included with BeOS uses some experimental featres that aren't available
on Haiku.