[haiku] Re: Sequitur source code

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:24:43 -0500

Andrew Hudson wrote:
>Subject: [haiku] Re: Sequitur source code
>
>Sorry if this wasn't clear, I am putting up $100 (US) bounty to the first person who produces and publishes BeOS Sequitur source code. And a Haiku T-shirt to the person who finds that >person, if they don't find them self.
>
>How does Haiku benefit? Haiku gets Sequitur, if only indirectly.
>
>- Andrew

One other point. No bounty for producing this source code, which is a mish-mash of BeOS and Windows code: http://www.angryredplanet.com/Sequitur/Sequitur-src-BeOS-x86.zip <http://www.angryredplanet.com/Sequitur/Sequitur-src-BeOS-x86.zip> . But it you take this code, clean it up and get
it to compile and run on Haiku, yes to $100 bounty and a Haiku shirt :-)

Also $100 bounty if you clean up the Temper code and get it to compile and run on Haiku:
http://www.angryredplanet.com/temper/

- Andrew

http://www.angryredplanet.com/Sequitur/Sequitur-2.1.1g-x86.zip

wheres the check ?